Having learnt how to sail as a child, I have always loved sailing and boats. Coming from a family of four with everyone of us practising competitive sailing this sport has become my passoion and a very big part of my life. I have decided to combine my work- and private life by creating marketing solutions for sailing brands and the maritime industry.
- J/70, fleetrace training races in Denmark
- CB66, Danish, Swedish and Nordic Masters
- X55, Kings Cup Regatta
- J/24, World Championships, Howth Ireland
- X79, Danish Masters
- Hallberg Rassy 45, Delivery Sydney to Phuket
In my career I have always had a very entrepaneural mindset. After having starting up my first company up as a 19-year old, attempting to achieve independance throughout three different companies I learned to establish a profitable business with my consultancy Spinnaker Nordic which has a yearly turnover of just below one million USD.
- Spinnaker Nordic, General Manager & Founder
- Boatflex.com, COO
- Google Ltd., Account Manager LCS Nordics
- Gavekortet.dk A/S, Account Manager
- Admiral IT Ltd., Acting General Manager
- Embassy of Denmark Bangladesh, Trainee
Coursework & Training
I have througout my life always strived to learn and become better, which as led me to a number of certifications next to my studies as Copenhagen Business School. At CBS I participated in volunteer work in regards to tutoring new students, as well as assisting the international exchange programme with trainings and orgnisation.
- SRC Certificate, Søfartsstyrelsen/Danish Maritime Authority
- Various Google Advertising Certifications
- PhD Course; Quantitative Data Analysis and Applied Stastics, Copenhagen Business School
- Trainer course, Dansk Idræts Forening
- BA.Ling.Merc, Copenhagen Business School
- Cambridge Business English Certificate, EF Sydney
- Sweing Machine License, Nivå Centralskole